• Co-founder of APPLY, a Brazilian consulting company which helps students from Brazil to succeed in their applications to American universities (www.applybrasil.com.br)
• Tutor and Application Supervisor
• Designing climbers all over the world (Ireland, China, Singapore, USA, etc) and managing the company’s website. Developing a new visual identity for the company
• Collaborator architect
ARGO Website Developers
2010 & 2013
• ARGO Website Developers, Manaus, Amazonas, Brazil, Summer Job.
• Architectural Design Project for Ingresse Company offices, Manaus, Brazil (www.ingresse.com.br), 2011
• Counselor of Brazilian high school students applying to universities in the United States
• Voluntary work for the OBMEP (Olimpíada Brasileira de Matemática das Escolas Públicas), the Mathematical Olympiad for Students of Public Schools in Brazil, organized by the Brazilian Ministry of Education.
• As a member of the Estudar Foundation (www.estudar.org.br), gave presentations for students interested in studying abroad. Estudar sponsors young potential Brazilian leaders in more than 800 universities all over the world. Estudar Foundation was founded in 1991 by Jorge Paulo Lemann, Beto Sicupira and Marcel Telles.
Yale Daily News
• Illustrator for the Yale Daily News
2009 & 2012
•DAY – Design at Yale: paintings exhibition, 2009
•ArtTrade at Yale: drawing exhibition, 2012 (View Webpage)
During Junior Year at Yale, for the Intro to Structures course, students were told to design and build a pasta structure with specific dimensions that could support a bucket full of water. The structure that could bear the bucket for the longest time before breaking would win. The bridge David Langdon and I built – made of almost 800 pieces of Fettuccine and glue – won, being able to not only support the bucket, but also carry an extra bucket, myself, and at the end, David, who weights 205 lbs, all without breaking. The bridge weighted less the 2 lbs and it was the first time in 7 years that professor K. Moon saw a bridge that did not break.
Aspiring businessman with a passion for any form of artistic expression and new learning methods.
Born in Trento, Italy, ’90. Moved to Manaus, Brazil, in the middle of the Amazon region in ’94. Went to Yale in ’09.
Have been involved with counseling young Brazilian students on the process of studying in the U.S and with the design of shoes, clothes, websites, tattoos, room decoration and independent film productions.
Education: how knowledge may change an individual and his understanding of the world
Architecture: all aspects of people’s interactions with space: how it is perceived, understood, and used
Drawing: explore the communicative power of drawings in any media
Listening to Rock and Roll and drawing all the time.
I have been playing soccer and tennis since very young. Took capoeira classes and played the drums in several rock concerts at the age of 14.
Love to read Camus, Hemingway, Nietzsche and travel around the world.
Other contact forms
++55 92 8244 5555 (Brazil)
Rua Marechal Junot, 300, Sala 7
Antiga Rua 8, Casa 29, Parque 10
Manaus – AM